NP50 Prevention Surfaces
Quality prevention products to fit the needs of your patients at risk for skin breakdown. This affordable solution is made from high quality medical grade foam which is lightweight and is reversible from head to foot.
• High density hospital grade foam
• Designed to articulate with a frame
• Fluid proof nylon ticking and vinyl base
• 350 lb. weight capacity standard
• Optional bolster/raised foam perimeter
NP100 Prevention Surface
The Hill-Rom® non-powered NP100 prevention mattress is an affordable solution to your prevention surface needs.
- Zoned foam sections allow for improved pressure redistribution points by area
- Shear liner helps prevent shearing and provides added patient comfort
- RF welded seams to prevent fluid ingress
- Smooth, soft bidirectional stretch ticking reduces friction and noise
- Side handles for easy caregiver handling
- Embossed month and year of manufacture for ease of surface management
- 5-year Warranty
- Accommodates patients up to 350 lbs.
- nano Ag+™ with Smart Silver® Technology protects surface from stain, odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew